SERVPRO of Casper 24/7 Emergency Services
SERVPRO of Casper provides 24-hour emergency service. We have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle your water and fire emergencies. SERVPRO of Casper is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Casper, Douglas, and our surrounding towns. We can respond immediately to your emergency, and have the knowledge and resources to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
Benefits we provide:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated for Over 30 Years
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
- Over 30 Years of Service to Central Wyoming
If you have any questions, or need assistance, SERVPRO of Casper is here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 307-235-6558
Home Carpet and Upholstery Spotting Kit
SERVPRO Spotting Kits
Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning is important to the life and appearance of your home and furnishings. But what about those little spills and mishaps that occur when you least expect them? SERVPRO of Casper sells a spotting kit to keep your carpets and upholstery looking their best between cleanings. The products in the kit are the four spotting agents that our professional technicians most frequently use. The kit has 3 refillable bottles and an aerosol can. We provide FREE LIFETIME refills on the three bottles, making this kit an excellent value.
Did you know that some commercial spotting products can actually SET a spot, making it difficult or impossible to remove? Some of these products contain a "stain blocker", designed to provide future soil protection after cleanup. But if you are not able to remove the entire spot, the remainder can be permanently sealed into the carpet by the stain blocker. With SERVPRO's spotting kit, this is not a problem. You are using the same products that the professionals use. If you are not able to remove the entire spot yourself, you can rest assured that you have not caused further harm to your carpet. Just give SERVPRO a call, and we can work on the rest of the problem spot.
The key to successful spot removal is time. The longer a spot sits, the more likely it will result in a permanent stain. Having our spotting kit on the shelf in your home lets you address the spot quickly, so you can protect the investment you have made in your carpets and furniture. This kit also saves you money, by allowing you to deal with removing simple spots, instead of calling out the professionals for these smaller problems.
In the kit you will get:
- StainZap - Is used for the effective removal of water-based stains such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juice, sauces, grass and blood.
- Solvent Spotter - This blend is developed for removal of oil, grease, tar, gum, wax and paint from fabric.
- Urine Odor & Stain Remover - A mixture of safe, enzyme-producing bacteria is used to eliminate odors such as urine, feces, vomit, spilled foods, mildew, perspiration, skunks, grass stains, and other organic waste.
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner (RTU) - A blend of detergents, solvents, and cleaning agents for maximum cleaning of all fabrics. It works well on wool, cotton, nylon, and other synthetics.
- SERVPRO Furnishings Care Book - This care book explains everything you need to know to get rid of the worst stains and keep your carpet looking good. If you need additonal help, we are just a phone call away to answer your questions!
SERVPRO Spotting Slide Rule - An easy-to-use slide rule that gives you step-by-step intructions for a multitude of spot removal situations.
If you need a refill, or want to purchase a kit, feel free to stop by SERVPRO of Casper's office.
IICRC Certified Firm
All water damages are unique in their own way. Many factors can vary, from where it originated to what it has affected. Water seems to have a mind of its own, and its migration patterns through your home or office can be unpredictable. Water loves to follow cracks in the foundation and tack strip. It even likes to hide in paint bubbles. So it's our job as a IICRC Technicians to find where the water is hiding, and figure out what class the loss is.
If you have ever end up having a water damage in your home or business in Casper, Wyoming, or the surrounding towns, SERVPRO of Casper is here for you. SERVPRO of Casper technicians are trained and certified to make sure the job is done right. We have all the latest tools, and technology to locate any water that maybe hidden in your walls or floor. When we arrive at a loss, we go over the extent of the damage, and a step by step process on what we will be doing. We use IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Classification to determine the significant of the loss.
Here are the different types of IICRC Classifications and what it would mean for you.
Class One: Limited Intrusion
This is the smallest type of water damage you can get. Which is the smallest amount of water in your house. There will be minimal damage to walls, and contents. Depending on the location and the affected materials, just a few air movers and a dehumidifier will be used to dry out your structure.
Class Two: Water Damage with Some Spread
This is when the water has gone and soaked into the walls materials, such as baseboards, drywall, insulation, and concrete. It will have spread through out the room or multiple rooms. The water will have soaked into the floors materials such as carpet, pad, and either wood, or concrete sub-floor. With this kind of loss air movers and dehumidifier will be used to dry out your structure.
Class Three: Large Spread with Heavy Saturation
This is when the all materials such as ceilings, walls, insulation, caret and sub-floors are all saturated. The walls will be we at least 2 feet high. With this kind of loss we would use air movers, a dehumidifier.
This class is for specialty drying. It's for materials that take specialty equipment. Materials such as hardwood floor, brick, stone, and plaster walls. In some cases the drying may take a little bit longer. With this kind of loss we would use air movers, dehumidifier, possibly a floor mat system.
When your home or business has been affected by a water damage. Calling in the professionals at SERVPRO of Casper to respond quickly and assess the loss is an important part of the restoration process. All SERVPRO of Casper crew chiefs are IICRC Certified. Water damages don't care what's going on in your life, or what time of day it is, so we are here for you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Winter Safety Traveling Tips
Safety is everyone's job.
Winter Traveling Tips:
No matter what job if its from cleaning your carpets or need your water damage mitigated, we will travel to you whether you live in Casper or in another town. With traveling from town to town or even staying local there is always risks especially in the winter. So we here at SERVPRO of Casper train, talk, and check in with our employees, to make sure they have everything they need to be safe on their travels. And so when they are traveling in their own vehicles they know what to do in case of an emergency.
Winter Driving Tips:
- Don't drive while you are fatigued
- Never run your vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage
- Be sure your tires are inflated to the right pressure
- Do not use your cruise control
- Use your seat belt every time you get into your car
- Be sure to make sure someone knows where you're going before you leave.
- Be sure your vehicle has a full tank of gas
- Make sure you allow yourself exta time to reach your destination
Stock Your Vehicle:
- Snow shovel, broom, and ice scraper
- Abrasive material such as sand or kitty litter
- Jumper cables, flashlight, and warning devices such as flares, and markers
- Blankets, extra set of clothes and coats
- Cell phone with charger, water, food, and any necessary medicine.
In Case Of An Emergency:
- Stay with you car
- Put bright markers on your antenna or window, keep the interior dome light turned on
- Run your car for short periods of time; just enough to stay warm
You can never be too careful when it comes to traveling in the winter. By following these tips, if an emergency should happen, you will know how to handle it safely.
We here at SERVPRO of Casper want to wish everyone safe travels for the holidays.
Carpet Cleaning in Casper, WY - Why SERVPRO?
SERVPRO of Casper - the best carpet cleaning option to protect your investment.
If you live in Casper, Glenrock, or Douglas, you have multiple carpet cleaning companies available for your needs. But which company is the right one for you?
There are a number of questions to ask when hiring a cleaning professional:
- “How long have you been in business?” The answer can speak volumes about a company’s reputation and experience. SERVPRO of Casper has been serving Casper, Glenrock, and Douglas since 1985.
- “Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet?” The answer should be yes. Vacuuming before deep cleaning is critical and makes a difference in the end result. The professionals at SERVPRO of Casper always pre-vacuum on every carpet cleaning.
- “How is your pricing structured?” Pricing should be based on the area cleaned, not by the number of rooms. Room sizes vary, so be careful of any company that quotes price by the room. SERVPRO of Casper prices your job by the square foot, and factors in the level of soiling, and what furniture you wish to have us move. This is discussed at the time of your free estimate.
- “How much will it cost?” SERVPRO of Casper provides free estimates for every carpet cleaning. No obligation or hard-selling. No surprises, and no gimmicks. Just a solid, fair price. And we don’t just do the estimates in Casper. SERVPRO also provides free estimates to our customers in the Glenrock and Douglas areas, too!
- “Are your technicians certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC)?” You can rest assured that the SERVPRO technician cleaning your carpet has the latest training, and is equipped with excellent carpet cleaning equipment and supplies.
- “Do you move the furniture or should I have it moved before you arrive? If you move the furniture, do you charge extra?” The professionals at SERVPRO of Casper know that you want a fair price for a quality carpet cleaning. Our estimator will discuss your furniture moving needs, and the pricing for the different options, at the time of your free estimate.
Call the carpet cleaning experts for the Casper, Glenrock, and Douglas areas today!
SERVPRO of Casper – 307-235-6558
Casper, Wyoming Smoke and Soot Cleanup
Smoke and Soot Damage Can Cause a Pervasive Odor in Your Casper Home.
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
· Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
· Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
· The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Casper will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
· Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
· Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
· Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 307-235-6558
Casper, Wyoming 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Casper provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Casper, Glenrock, and Douglas.
SERVPRO of Casper is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with a flooded basement, home, or office, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today – 307-235-6558
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Casper has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
· Your name and contact information
· Your insurance information (if applicable)
· The street address of the water-damaged home or business
· When did the flooding or water damage occur?
· What caused the water damage (if known)?
· Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Casper
SERVPRO of Casper specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Carpet Cleaning in Casper, WY
Carpet cleaning in progress, in a home in Casper, Wyoming.
Even the highest-quality carpet and upholstery can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling us to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery. The SERVPRO System offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet. We provide our carpet cleaning services throughout Natrona and Converse County, to include Casper, Glenrock, and Douglas.
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – 307-235-6558
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
SERVPRO® of Casper – We help to make it "Like it never even happened.®"
We have been cleaning carpets and upholstery in the Casper area since 1985. With that much experience, you can trust that your carpets and fine upholstered furniture are in the best of hands.
If you live in Casper, Douglas, Glenrock, or any of the other communities in the Natrona and Converse County areas, and you are considering carpet cleaning, give us a call! Our estimates are always free, with no obligations or unwanted surprises.
Casper Experts in Carpet Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, Water and Fire Cleanup and Restoration.
Why Choose SERVPRO?
The team at SERVPRO of Casper. Ready when you need us.
Why Choose Us?Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Casper provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time for your flooded basement, day or night. Rapid response to Casper, Glenrock, Douglas – Anywhere in Natrona and Converse counties! And in some cases, we can travel to farther areas in Wyoming.Highly Trained Technicians
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Advanced Technology
The past few decades has seen a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of Casper Professionals to restore a property back to pre-loss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
Call Us 24/7 – 307-235-6558 SERVPRO® of Casper