Safety for Your Tree
To make sure you have a fun and safe holiday, here are some safety tips for your Christmas tree.
- Natural trees should be cut at 45 degree angle at the base and placed in water
- Place tree away from sources of heat
- Use only non-flammable decorations
- Use only lighting evaluated by a nationally recognized laboratory, such as Underwriters Laboratories
- Inspect lights for frayed wire or other defects before use
- Do not leave lights on unattended
- Keep natural tree stands filled with water at all times
- When the tree becomes dry, discard it promptly
Your friends at SERVPRO of Casper of hope you have a fun and safe holiday!!