Checking for water Leaks
When you have a water damage, the water can work its way into all kinds of materials. It can seep into flooring, baseboards, and drywall. SERVPRO of Casper has the tools and training to check all the materials to identify what is wet and what is not.
Timely mitigation helps ensure that damage is contained and reduces the chance of microbial growth. Contacting us right away not only saves you from having contractors in your house for an extended amount of time, but it also saves you money. Here is a list of important checks in your home or office that often go overlooked:
- Check roof for deterioration
- Check gutters and downspouts
- Check basements and crawl spaces for moisture
- Check appliances in kitchens, break rooms, and cafeterias
- Check sinks and toilets in bathrooms
- Check HVAC for leaks and blockages.
If you have any questions or concerns about some wet material, feel free to give us a call at 307-235-6558.