Home Carpet and Upholstery Spotting Kit
Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning is important to the life and appearance of your home and furnishings. But what about those little spills and mishaps that occur when you least expect them? SERVPRO of Casper sells a spotting kit to keep your carpets and upholstery looking their best between cleanings. The products in the kit are the four spotting agents that our professional technicians most frequently use. The kit has 3 refillable bottles and an aerosol can. We provide FREE LIFETIME refills on the three bottles, making this kit an excellent value.
Did you know that some commercial spotting products can actually SET a spot, making it difficult or impossible to remove? Some of these products contain a "stain blocker", designed to provide future soil protection after cleanup. But if you are not able to remove the entire spot, the remainder can be permanently sealed into the carpet by the stain blocker. With SERVPRO's spotting kit, this is not a problem. You are using the same products that the professionals use. If you are not able to remove the entire spot yourself, you can rest assured that you have not caused further harm to your carpet. Just give SERVPRO a call, and we can work on the rest of the problem spot.
The key to successful spot removal is time. The longer a spot sits, the more likely it will result in a permanent stain. Having our spotting kit on the shelf in your home lets you address the spot quickly, so you can protect the investment you have made in your carpets and furniture. This kit also saves you money, by allowing you to deal with removing simple spots, instead of calling out the professionals for these smaller problems.
In the kit you will get:
- StainZap - Is used for the effective removal of water-based stains such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juice, sauces, grass and blood.
- Solvent Spotter - This blend is developed for removal of oil, grease, tar, gum, wax and paint from fabric.
- Urine Odor & Stain Remover - A mixture of safe, enzyme-producing bacteria is used to eliminate odors such as urine, feces, vomit, spilled foods, mildew, perspiration, skunks, grass stains, and other organic waste.
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner (RTU) - A blend of detergents, solvents, and cleaning agents for maximum cleaning of all fabrics. It works well on wool, cotton, nylon, and other synthetics.
- SERVPRO Furnishings Care Book - This care book explains everything you need to know to get rid of the worst stains and keep your carpet looking good. If you need additonal help, we are just a phone call away to answer your questions!
SERVPRO Spotting Slide Rule - An easy-to-use slide rule that gives you step-by-step intructions for a multitude of spot removal situations.
If you need a refill, or want to purchase a kit, feel free to stop by SERVPRO of Casper's office.