There was a fire in Douglas, WY that started in the kitchen. The fire was so severe that the entire upper level of the home was destroyed, and the lower level had heavy smoke damage. The customer hired us to pack out his contents from the lower level, and clean and deodorize them in our warehouse. We had to clear charred debris from the stairwell to be able to remove the customer's contents from the basement. In the end, we were able to save virtually all of the lower-level contents in the home, and return them to the customer after his house had been re-built.