Smoke Damage Contents Casper, WY
This microwave oven was in a camper trailer that caught on fire in Casper, WY. The source of the fire was electrical. Just like this microwave, other contents were heavily smoke damaged. As you can see, in spite of the heavy smoke, we were able to clean it up. We have the best products and training that help us do our job, like removing smoke from structure and contents. Now it looks "Like it never even happened.®" If you have smoke damage in your home or business, Call SERVPRO of Casper. We are available to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us anytime at 307-235-6558.