If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (307) 235-6558

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Smoke Damage Contents Casper, WY

This microwave oven was in a camper trailer that caught on fire in Casper, WY. The source of the fire was electrical. Just like this microwave, other contents were heavily smoke damaged. As you can see, in spite of the heavy smoke, we were able to clean it up. We have the best products and training that help us do our job, like removing smoke from structure and contents. Now it looks "Like it never even happened.®"  If you have smoke damage in your home or business, Call SERVPRO of Casper. We are available to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us anytime at 307-235-6558.